To download prospects matching your current or future customers please follow these simple steps.
You can choose to remember your login details by simply selecting the ‘Remember username/password’ tick box. However if you are using a shared or public computer it is recommended that you do not automatically remember your login details due to security purposes.
Once you have logged in to the website and reached the home page, you will find the Marketing Solutions
tab on the left hand side of your screen. Select this and it will take you through to the prospect system which
will open in a new window.
If you experience any problems with the prospect system popping up in a new window a user guide is available (highlighted below) to help you change your browser settings to allow the window to open.
Once you are in the prospect system window you will now need to decide on your target market and industryspecifics.
If you wish to target a certain industry sector you can select either an industry code which is Ltd companies only or activity description which are for Non Ltd companies only. This choice will be in the ‘Select Industry Type’ tab of the prospect system.
You could also compile a list of company SIC codes of your top customers from the website to narrow your search criteria.
If you have previously downloaded data from ourselves or from another source you may want to de-dupe this information to avoid replicating the data.
If you wish to narrow your criteria further then you will need to click on ‘Select Prospect Profile’ on the prospect system.
- Here you can select area’s e.g. Postcode, Region, Country, and Town.
- The Finance tab which will include turnover, net worth and limits etc.
- Miscellaneous will be info on Number of employees, years trading, and auditors.
- Exclusions this can be used to exclude certain companies that we do not hold telephone numbers for or that are on the telephone preference service.
Once you have completed your prospect search you can save your selection by giving the file a name and description in the ‘Save and Download’ tab.
Specify the number of records you would like to download by clicking on the ‘Specify Volume To Download’ option, you will only be able to download as many as you have in your package.
The page will display 3 text boxes:
- Credit Available which is the amount of prospects you have available to download.
- Volume Available which will show how many records are within the criteria you have selected.
- Volume required which is how many record you wish to download.
Then simply click download and your list will be downloaded.