1. First, click 'Monitoring' on the left hand side:
2. In the top right hand corner, select 'All Portfolios' from the drop down list
3. Once ‘All Portfolios’ is selected, please check that ‘Automatic Monitoring’ is set to the grey X. If it’s a green tick, click on it so it refers to the grey X. This will stop companies being automatically added to your monitoring from here on in.
4. To clear companies from your monitoring lists and stop alerts coming through to you, click the ‘Portfolios’ tab at the top of the page. If you only have a ‘default’ portfolio, please go to point 7.
5. (A) You then need to go into each portfolio from the drop down list on the top right hand corner of the screen (all portfolios bar the one that ends in ‘default’), (B) and then select the red ‘delete portfolio’ button if you want to delete all companies within that portfolio.
To delete individual companies within a portfolio, use the search bar to look for the company, tick the box next to the company name then use red ‘Delete’ button at the bottom of the page and click.
6. The process in Point 5 needs to be repeated until all portfolios are cleared except the one ending in ‘(default)’
7. You can’t delete a default portfolio, so the final stage is to just clear it.
When left with just the default portfolio, go to the tab under ‘All’ on the left hand side of the screen and tick the box (A). This will tick all companies within this portfolio.
Then go down to the red ‘Delete’ button at the bottom of the page and click. This will delete all companies within the default portfolio, and should ensure you no longer receive monitoring alerts.
To delete individual companies within a portfolio, use the search bar to look for the company, tick the box next to the company name then use