You must usually obtain a copy of your credit file from TransUnion before we can add a Notice of Correction to our database. Once you have received your credit file from us you may dispute information you believe to be incorrect. If we are unable to amend the information you have disputed because it is factually correct, you have a right to add a Notice of Correction to your credit file. Please write to us quoting your TransUnion reference number and confirm the wording you would like to add to your file. 

Please remember that the Notice cannot be more than 200 words long and must not be defamatory, libellous, incorrect or frivolous. Please note that a Notice of Correction will remain on your credit file until you advise us to remove it.