The Data Cleaning product allows you to:
- Manually match any records that could not be automatically matched
- Manually match any records that were incorrectly matched to the wrong company
- Unmatch records that were incorrectly matched to the wrong company
To do this, navigate to the ‘Manual Matching’ tab from the Job screen. Under this tab, you will see two sub-tabs, one for the records in your input file that have automatically matched and one for the records that failed to match.
On the ‘Matched Records’ sub-tab, you will see a list of all records from your input file that were automatically matched.
There are three action buttons for each record:
- Unmatch Record – This allows you to remove the current company match for the record (1)
- Manually Match Record – This allows you to rematch the record by searching for the company manually (2)
- View Full Company Report – This allows you to open the full company report for the company that this record is currently matched to (3)
On the ‘Unmatched Records’ sub-tab, you will see a list of all records from your input file that the automatic matching process was unable to match. For each record, you will be able to search and manually match the record to a company of your choosing by clicking on the Search icon at the end of the row.
If you choose to manually match a record on either the ‘Matched Records’ or ‘Unmatched Records’ sub-tabs, you will be presented with a pop-up that allows you to search the Creditsafe universe for the company that you wish to manually match the record to: