To bulk update records you want to exclude from the automatic matching and enriching process, you will need to create a list view on the Account Object.
Create a List View
- From the App Launcher, find and select the Sales app and select the Accounts tab.
- From the List View Controls, select New.
- Name the list - in the example, the list view has been named ‘Bulk Update Do Not Match’.
- Select which users can see this list view.
- Click Save.
So far, the list view is showing us all the accounts.
Set fields to display
- Click the gear icon and then Select Fields to Display.
- A picklist should pop up showing you two columns, one on the left with all your field choices and one on the right with all the fields being displayed.
- You can add the fields you wish to display by selecting them in the left column and clicking > to move them over to the right column.
- You can also remove fields from being displayed by selecting them in the right column and clicking < to move them back to the left column.
- If you want to reorder the fields being displayed you can select one or multiples and move them up and down in order by hitting the up and down arrows to the right of the fields being displayed.
- Click Save.
Set filter criteria
- From List View Controls, select Edit List Filters. Alternatively, click List View Filters icon.
- Edit, remove, or add filters to view only the records that meet your filter criteria. You have different options depending on the field you want to filter and the operator you choose.
- From the Filter by dropdown menu, select an operator. For example, choose equals, starts with, or excludes.
- For Value, make a selection or enter a value, then click Done.
- To apply the edited filters and update the current list view, click Save.
Edit multiple records
- Select the checkbox from the left of the records that you need to edit (select multiple records at a time).
- Hover over the cell to edit, and then click the pencil icon (top right) or double click the cell.
- Make your change in the editable cell or cells.
- Select the checkbox to update the selected items and click Apply. Click Save to update multiple records.
Important: Currently you can only have one record type for the inline editing to work.
To allow inline editing list views for multiple record types, you will need to add a field in Filter By Additional Fields (as above).
To enable inline editing for Account records, use Account Record Type | equals | choose a record type from the list.
This only works with a single record type. It does not work for multiple record types in the same list view.