Users are required to create an individual first before initiating an invite.
(If you just want to run a check on someone without issuing an invite or one of the pre-built journeys, choose the relevant check under "Create individual and run a check" - please note that only checks included in your subscription will be visible).
- Click on ‘Add new’ in the top right of the portal
- Under "Create an individual", select 'Send new invite to an individual'.
- Enter the customer’s personal information.
- Enter the customer’s contact information.
4. Select a journey to attach to the invitation and customise your journey with a unique title to make it easier to search for e.g. Jane Doe's Enhanced AML
If you have created an individual, but not continued to run a check or send an invitation, you will be able to initiate any of the available checks from within the individual’s profile. You can also do this when inviting an individual to complete a journey by selecting ‘Quick actions’, also found from within the individual’s profile.