*Please note that the Tree Configuration option is only available to Check and Decide users using the pre-set "Personal" model templates. If you are unsure what template you are using, please contact your Account Manager.
Click ‘Configuration’ on the left-hand menu and select ‘Tree ‘Configuration’.
Select the decision tree you wish to edit from the dropdown menu and click ‘View Configuration’. The chosen decision tree will appear and you will have the option to change the following:
- Full visibility of existing decision trees
- Add or remove checks within a decision tree
- Modify thresholds and values
- Publish/unpublish decision trees
- Change the name of decision trees
- Change the name of input values within a decision tree
Saving your new decision tree
When you have made your changes, select ‘Save Configuration’.
You can review the changes you have made in the tree configuration log to ensure they are correct. Then select ‘Update Configuration’ so that the changes made to the decision tree are applied to all subsequent decisions that run.